In the competitive Sydney Rental Market, it is imperative that your property is well-presented & marketed correctly to gain maximum exposure. In order to engage quality prospective tenants we:
▪ Advertise on Domain, Realestate.com.au, Rent.com.au & Nfproperty.com.au
▪ Use quality photographs taken by our Professional Photographer
▪ Erect prominent property signage
▪ Inform our current database of actively looking prospective tenants based on criteria
▪ Inform our extensive network of relocation agents searching for the right home on
behalf of their executive clients
Showing your property:
First impressions are everything! We take the time do the little things
– like open the blinds, let in some fresh air, and lighten up the place
before opening the door to prospective tenants.
In addition to set inspection times, we conduct viewings by
appointment from 7:30am up until 7:30pm to meet the needs
of busy, professionally employed & executive prospective tenants.
Careful tenant selection:
All prospective tenants must complete a tenancy application form and provide us with the following to support their application:
▪ Current photo ID i.e. drivers license, photo card, passport
▪ Current & previous rental references i.e. payment ledger, written letter
▪ Current & previous employment references appropriate documents i.e. pay slips, employment contracts, bank statements
All applications received are thoroughly processed and reference checked. Our rigorous qualifying procedures determine whether an applicant can afford the rental and has proven to
be a reliable and responsible candidate.
Thorough lease preparation:
Once an applicant has been approved for tenancy, we carefully
prepare the necessary documents in accordance with the
Residential Tenancies Act to ensure your legal rights are protected.
We conduct the lease signing and lodge the rental bond on your behalf. A comprehensive
In-going Condition Report with photographs is prepared & kept with a record of all keys
and other security devices provided.