A quiet setting to the rear of a boutique block underlines a sense of peace and privacy in this tastefully renovated apartment while views over Queens Park to the city skyline create a magical backdrop by night. Wrapped in two balconies and featuring an oversized remote lock-up garage on title, the mid-floor apartment's stylish interiors, quality finishes and generous proportions create a welcoming feel. Secluded from the street in a well-kept block opposite child-friendly Bieler Reserve, the two-bedroom apartment is a short walk to Frenchmans Road's village shops, Clovelly Road cafes and Queens and Centennial Parks.
- Rear wing setting in a secure block, views to the city skyline
- Easy maintenance timber flooring and quality carpet
- Double bedrooms with built-ins, updated bathroom
- Lounge and dining areas both open to separate private tiled balconies
- Caesarstone kitchen, stainless steel appliances, pull-out pantry
- Internal laundry, mood lighting, remote lock-up garage with storage
- Close proximity to Bronte and Clovelly Beaches and Westfield
Available Saturday 29th May.
Viewings as advertised or by appointment.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own inquiries.